For inspirational talks that motivate and empower, book adventurer, Polar explorer and round-the-world yachtswoman Paula Reid to speak at your conference, workshop or off-site.
As a business leader, Paula can easily weave her adventure experience into working reality. She specialises in leadership and understands teamwork, strategy, performance and how organisations tick.
Paula has trained corporates for ten years and was a shareholder with ‘Involve’ an employee engagement company for 8 years. She has also been a Chair with the Academy for Chief Executives and Vistage CEO groups.
Be inspired by these key talks
Paula has four key talks that can be adapted to your requirements:
- Adventure Psychology.
- Gritty and constructive strategies for dealing with future uncertainty and challenge.
- Ski Full Distance to the South Pole.
- Pure Inspiration, Personal Resilience, Achieving Goals, Coping with Fears.
- Sailing Round-The-World – Boat to Boardroom.
- Classic Teamwork, Leadership, Performance, Motivation.
- Live Life to the Full.
- How to make the most of the gift of life and live positively with no regrets.
For insights, outlines and a list of topics, please email us for a copy of our Inspirational Talks document .
See for yourself
Click the links below to view some of Paula’s talks here:
- TEDx – Living Life to the Full
- School Talks – Inspiration, Empowerment, Goal Setting, Achievement, Resilience, Teamwork…
- Bucket List
- South Pole video
- Speaker Showreel with Global Challenge
Many thanks – you were absolutely brilliant and inspiring yesterday. What a story you had to tell, and you told it beautifully. I could almost hear the guys in the audience revving up as you talked! PS You were right: your ‘big wave pix’ were way better than mine!
Paul Boissier, CEO, RNLI
Absolutely fantastic. Very, very inspirational. Take away from it – focus, goal setting, relevant to running my business, determination… absolutely brilliant.
Attendee, Forever Living Products