Business, leadership and personal Time Out Retreats are becoming more popular as the world gets busier and spins faster.
Time Out Retreats allow you time to breathe.
To move away from the busy-ness and take a calm view of your life and work from a distant vantage point.
To enable you to see the bigger picture, be more strategic, visionary and resilient. And then get the perspective and priorities right before moving back into your complex and fast-paced life.
Ideally Time Out Retreats are away from home and work. In a pleasant setting, with inspiration and soul-fulfilment from great views and fresh air, in the country, by the sea or perhaps abroad.
Time Out Retreats – good for everybody, not just leadership teams
- Time out to work on the business, rather than in the business
- Time to engage your brain more strategically and creatively
- Time to breathe – to generate insights and wisdom
- Opportunity to horizon scan – looking outwards and towards the future
- Macro focus on bigger picture: Vision, Purpose, Strategy
- Fresh air and physical movement away from the desk
- Engagement, Flow, Being Fully Present
- Relax, have fun, positive energy
- Network and synergy stimulating new thinking