Paula Reid runs a series of Workshops and Development Programmes to support businesses and individuals who need help:
- Dealing with Uncertainty
- Fear of Failure stunting courage and creativity
- Working with disruptive technology
- Leading into the Unknown Future
- Paralysed with indecision because ‘it’s complicated and unstable’
- Dealing with a VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous)
- Need inspiration, positive energy or a growth mindset in your workplace
- Want some personal inspiration, confidence and less stress
Workshops & Development Programmes – Business & Personal
- Single Workshops are available for half to full days.
- Transformational Development Programmes tailored to your objectives and needs.
Workshops and development programmes are business focused, and include personal development in non-work areas too.
Adventure Psychology happily straddles both work and home life. Bringing confidence to employees as professionals, and to people as human beings facing life’s inevitable challenges and uncertainties. For instance, resilience can cover resilience in work situations i.e. restructuring, and resilience as an individual i.e. achieving personal goals.
- Positive and Gritty mindsets
- Your Internal Narrative
- Going Knowingly
- How to choose what to do
- How to prepare for the future
- Decision making and choices
- Into the Unknown
- Dealing with Uncertainty
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Dealing with Fear
- Dealing with Crisis
- Being resilient
- Anticipatory Thinking, Preventative Coping
- Disruptive…technology and future
- Exploration and growth
- Comfort, Stretch and Panic zones
Tailor-made Workshops & Development Programmes
All Workshops and Development Programmes are tailor-made to your objectives. And include interactive exercises, facilitated discussions, goal-setting, reviews and expert content.
We recommend 1:1 coaching as a complement to embed individualised resilience, growth and wisdom.
Paula Reid … ranks amongst the best of all those speakers I have encountered during 25 years of membership and chairing. Her topic “Adventure Psychology – going knowingly into the unknown”, was one of the best prepared. both experientially and academically that I and the group members have experienced and enjoyed. Paula is an adventurer, but she understands business and translated her content across beautifully so that it was wholly business relevant with extremely valuable and pertinent takeaways. Paula’s experiences as an Antarctic skier (to the South Pole) together with her sailing and other adventures place her in a commanding position to help CEOs understand, incorporate and benefit from the concept of adventure in the wider world transposed into themselves and their businesses. Book her soon; you won’t regret it.
Chair of CEO Group, Vistage
You got some great feedback yesterday from the group, from myself included, but I just wanted to reiterate how useful, inspiring and well presented yesterday’s session was for us all. It really is one that I know many enjoyed and which will be remembered for some time to come.
MD, Acrobat Marketing Solutions Ltd