Paula Reid runs a series of Workshops and Development Programmes to support businesses and individuals who need help:
- Dealing with Uncertainty
- Fear of Failure stunting courage and creativity
- Working with disruptive technology
- Leading into the Unknown Future
- Paralysed with indecision because ‘it’s complicated and unstable’
- Dealing with a VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous)
- Need inspiration, positive energy or a growth mindset in your workplace
- Want some personal inspiration, confidence and less stress
Workshops & Development Programmes – Business & Personal
- Single Workshops are available for half to full days.
- Transformational Development Programmes tailored to your objectives and needs.
Workshops and development programmes are business focused, and include personal development in non-work areas too.
Adventure Psychology happily straddles both work and home life. Bringing confidence to employees as professionals, and to people as human beings facing life’s inevitable challenges and uncertainties. For instance, resilience can cover resilience in work situations i.e. restructuring, and resilience as an individual i.e. achieving personal goals.
- Positive and Gritty mindsets
- Your Internal Narrative
- Going Knowingly
- How to choose what to do
- How to prepare for the future
- Decision making and choices
- Into the Unknown
- Dealing with Uncertainty
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Dealing with Fear
- Dealing with Crisis
- Being resilient
- Anticipatory Thinking, Preventative Coping
- Disruptive…technology and future
- Exploration and growth
- Comfort, Stretch and Panic zones
Tailor-made Workshops & Development Programmes
All Workshops and Development Programmes are tailor-made to your objectives. And include interactive exercises, facilitated discussions, goal-setting, reviews and expert content.
We recommend 1:1 coaching as a complement to embed individualised resilience, growth and wisdom.
Paula set the scene beautifully at the beginning to fully emerge us in her experience – the highs the lows and when 90% of mental toughness can carry you through – we can take control for the way we react. There was a real emotion relayed and a great balance of engagement – fun, upbeat, serious and informal. Exercises with different learning modes to generate change in the energy in the room. Throughout the workshop there were thought provoking exercises with time for personal application and reflection. A huge amount of applicable takeaways, teaching us to lean into the tough stuff.
Chair of CEO Group, Vistage
‘Twas a great honour and terrific fun to share the stage with @ThePaulaReid polar explorer and round-the-world sailor. Her keen insights on adventure psychology have so many parallels for navigating disruptive technology. “You can’t predict the future but you can prepare for it!”